Friday, July 17, 2015

"Be Mine" ... (so much has changed)

Wow.. A lot has happened since my last post. "ER" is Eric. Eric is not apart of my life anymore. I really should leave people's names anonymous but I really don't give a fuck ever since I kind of sort of came out. Besides my family, & avoiding to give who I am away, I will name others.. 

Haha anyway! I'm back home for the summer & being that I'm 21, I honestly don't mind. I get to save money & have an awesome job. Photography is still there for me as well. I absolutely despise when people ask me about my future cuz I literally have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Or where I'm going. Or who I'm going with... Aaaahhh the love interest. We're getting there ;). Got rid of my ex best-friend thank god. Although she does show up in my life now & again, unfortunately.. My sister had a meet up with my parents after months of not talking to my mom.. I'm still so upset about her whole ordeal, though I hear she now wants to talk to me. I'm convinced she reaching out only because she wants money for her wedding that no one agrees with.. & because her birthday is coming up.. Wouldn't surprise me. & the sad part is, even though I don't approve of who she's marrying..I know for a fact my dad & most of my family won't approve of my future beau.. 

Speaking of.. Let's get this started. The title, "Be Mine" is a text message that lingered in my message inbox for almost  a full day until I cracked & texted him first. The "him" I'm referring to is Brock. Yes, he's way out of my league & gorgeous beyond belief & yes, he actually somewhat has/had interest in me back. Confused? Well, me too.. I added him on Facebook a week ago & for obvious reasons.. He's stunning. We started messaging & he was being super sweet & outgoing. He's 26, an awesome actor & does theatre.. He got a lead in some play & he's so happy about it :) I'm happy for him. Anyway, I ended the convo leaving him my number & surprisingly enough he text me the next day. We've talked everyday since.. I'm suppose to meet up with him late Saturday..or I guess now it's tonight.. But he hasn't brought it up & he's been sort of distant the more we talk.. Ugh. & of course my insecurities are kicking in. I couldn't even make him a cute video & gave up after 25 takes.. I hope he doesn't stop talking to me :/ it's just crazy a guy like him would even want to talk to me you know? I think what threw me was that he text me nonstop the first few days & now it's gradually stopping.. Which sucks but I kinda know he's busy. & a guy like him? Others would be all over him so he probably wastes time talking to them as well.. We're texting a little bit right now & I'm hoping that he brings up tomorrow! He's very sweet to me & I'm really crossing my fingers! Feels great to write & vent again :) I still think about Chris every now & again.. Til next time!

🎶 I really really really really really really like you 😘🎶

PS- he just "said it for fun" .. So uh.. I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up. Right? I haven't met him yet, he's just saying things to say them.. He didn't reach out to me like he usually does. The signs are there.. Gotta be smarter about it I guess. Night world :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment